Saturday, October 02, 2010


Here is a person, giving endless support and being there for you;
Always with you, behind you, beside you, to see you through.
Here is a person, who will never leave;
Here is a person, a person like me :)

Phew, finally can settle down after like 4 hours.
One of my cousins moved out today, so i had to reorganize my whole room and clean up.
Now my room looks so much neater and "emptier" in a sense, happy :)
But i was suggesting to mum that i should get a new shelf cos my current one cmi.
Still deciding, if really buying would be doing so in the coming week bah.
Moving house should be a happy thing i guess, wish i could move too haha!!!

So tired.
Gonna be another long day tmr + it's huiping's birthday chalet~

Letter 24 - The person that gave you your favourite memory
Dear qad,

I hope your favourite memories have got me inside too (although you often have stm :P) Hmm I must say i'm really happy to have known you, because you're someone who can make me feel comfortable and happy to be with. Thank you so much for all your efforts and time for me, i truly truly appreciate you :) I can't really say which memory with you is my favourite 'cause i love them all the same, haha. May we have much more memories together 'cause i'm looking forward to the future memories! :)

Shereen

No comments: