Friday, October 22, 2010

Home sweet home.

Finally back from camp this afternoon, feeling very restless and tired.
But anyway, i've got back much from the camp.
Got to know many teachers and pastors better.
So not that bad, just that bathing with cold water was terrible lol.

Anyway, i'm more bothered about school stuffs now.
Timetable is out though. Mondays to Thursdays at Sentosa, Fridays in TP.
It was not that bad, but i hate fridays now 'cause i end school at 6pm on fridays -.-
And all three classes are lab sessions, which means boring sian.
And fortunately or not, my last tut is the same tutor as i had for bese last sem.
My gosh. I have like all the weird and strict tutors this sem.

And the saddest thing is that i'm not in the same class as yeejoo!!! :(
Even ruby that silly also not with me, so pathetic.
I'm like always somewhere on the other side, haiz.
But at least still got a few whom i know of so not that ke lian.

Oh well...i hope this sem would be better, in some ways.

& I've got loads of stuffs to do also, hectic life's really starting, all over again.

No comments: