Monday, October 25, 2010

First day of school!

Alright, my day was long but nevertheless i wanna blog before i turn in.
So...started the day off with a birthday lunch with my deeearest kyann :)
My plan was almost perfect but too bad the waiters missed out one of my surprises.
But neverminddd, shall forgive them since they were busy anyway.
She said i'm a romantic person! Heh heh.
But lunch was rather rushy cos gotta go for lecture so yada yada...had a quick celebration.
Hope she enjoyed though.

Any any wayyy, i started school with my favourite module of this sem - festival&events mgmt!
I think i should like it lah, hopefully.
Although the lecture was kinda draggy and dry but i like! :)

Oh btw, TAS is really weird cos the whole building just feels so antique?
The rooms and all are like those olden houses with only doors that looks like fences and stuffs like that.
But i'm still quite lost in the academy cos everything looks the same haha!
& it really doesn't feel like you're in school or something cos it's just so...island-ish feeling.

Celebrated sansan's birthday over dinner also, then headed down to pasir ris.
Helped yeejoo with her tuition classes :)
Luckily my mum forced me to do my timetables, now it came in super handy haha!
So her old-fashioned or rather traditional mindset does work for once :P
Not easy for her to bring the class so i must say well done to her! :)
There were indeed some very naughty kids there.
I thought i was fierce enough but i think they treated this relief teacher as invisible -.-
Ok lah but at least they responded when i start speaking cos i was rather solemn at first lol.
But this was a good preview, cos in dec i'm going to help her with a few classes for two weeks too.

Okie dokie, gonna email my resume and off to sleep.
Lecture early morning tmr!

No comments: