Friday, June 24, 2016

Choices.

Honestly, I feel so sad that you don't really want to look into my eyes anymore these days. Why? You said you have no mood to be responsive or respond to people. Why to me also? I thought I was more than that. Much more than anyone else. I thought.

I know how you feel, I know your moods...but you can't be always in this state. You know why you're in this state? Because you don't want to do anything about it, correct? You keep saying you don't know, but you do know. You know better than anyone else. You just don't dare to make a decision and be held responsible bah. You have to have the courage and be brave to face up to your own emotions and feelings, that's the only way for you to come out of it.

None of these feelings of emotions will last forever. It will pass with time. I understand the kind of agony you're in, but you have to face it and know what you want to do. Forgive yourself and let go, you can decide what you want to do and what makes you happy. It's you life. You have a choice. It's your choice. It all lies in how you think and how you want to see things and accept it. I wish I could talk to you but I don't know if you are ready or willing to hear me out or even talk. Everyday I see you feeling so emotionless and cold, I feel really sad. You can make a decision for yourself and your life, you have to be brave and strong to face your own feelings and your own heart. You're not alone because you have me. Perhaps to you now, I'm just nothing but a friend. But I really hope you can be happy.

I could have easily cry in-front of you all the time, saying all the drama emotional stuffs or keep talking about all these things - but I don't want to because I know you don't like it. I just want to be here as a friend and support you and be with you through this period of time. I'm trying to be strong here for you and myself, I'm trying my best. I don't know if you even see me as something or you're too in a daze in yourself that you don't even appreciate my presence.

I really hope you will be able, for once, to stand up for yourself and your own life, make a decision for yourself to be happy. You really have a choice.

I'm not sure how you feel about me anymore, but I guess it doesn't matter either. But today, I really wanted to tell you that I love you a lot even after all these, and will be there for you whenever you need...as a friend now.


No comments: