Thursday, June 09, 2016

So lost, I'm faded.

I don't know about you, but I guess now you have other friends, other people and other priorities that are more interesting, more entertaining, happier and better than just me. I'm just a fool hanging no where going in circles.

I guess you don't care about how I feel, what I think, what is happening in my life anymore as well. Kinda hard to believe that things have just changed suddenly. You don't tell me everything anymore, you don't feel like and you don't want to. If so, I am doing the same as well. Because we're friends right? This is how friends should be? Yeah ok, I'm on my way.

I don't want to be emotionally attached to anyone or anything anymore. I am sick of my life, tired of all the emotions and feelings that I'm suppressing and repressing every now and then. I don't want to feel anything anymore, I just want to be numb to all of these.

I want to guard my empty heart, my empty soul, and never show my feelings anymore.

No comments: