Saturday, June 18, 2016

Understanding.

You don't wanna talk or say anything, I'll understand.
You want to be alone, I'll understand. 
You want to be quiet and do your own things and have your own space, I'll understand.
You prefer talking to your gaming friends rather than a physical friend, I'll understand.
You don't want to be close to me anymore, I'll understand. 
You just want to be friends with me, I'll understand.
You said you cannot be with me, I'll understand. 
You want to let me go and move on, I'll understand. 
If I'm no longer the person whom you can talk to, share you everything with, open up with, makes you happy, I'll understand.

For all the hurt and sadness and how you made me feel - I will all understand. While I can.
I understand the amount of change you are going through and about to undergo.
I understand the kind of emotions you face and feelings you deal with.
I understand the level of stresses and expectations you have of yourself.
I understand all the indescribable frustrations you have within you.
I understand you, because I always do. 

No comments: