Tuesday, June 14, 2016

You before Me.

Through all the good times and the bad, I will be there.

If sitting there beside you in silence is enough, I'll do so.
If you need a listening ear and you want to talk, I'll do so.
If you want to let it out and want someone to know how you feel, I'll do so.
If it makes your life more bearable and your moods better, I'll do so.

Every little gesture, or action, even in silence, is for you.
I will be there if you need someone, if you want me to.
Until the storm is over, I will be there with you.

I am not sure if you will ever realise, if you will ever appreciate my presence and all that I am giving. Because sometimes I really feel so hurt and empty. But I will understand.

I have always placed you before myself. Still the same now.

Even as we are only friends.

No comments: