Tuesday, July 24, 2007

almost got banged by the toilet door by lina and janice today.
lol im lucky i guess. heh.
so there was chinese singing competition today (:
so shy lor, so many people look at me.
lol luckily julia not around me, if not she'll smile at me like crazy. lol.
but anyway, yingen's voice is nice lorrrrr :D
hahas. oh well.
i flunked my phy test paper.
8/24. =(
she said its okay to fail -.- must be mad man.
no more mr lim, so failing is part of the reason why i guess.
hahaha =x
oh well, my mum nagged at me for the whole afternoon lor.
den she refuse to sign it. den i so sad went to sleep.
woke up for dinner, and she tortured me by making me drink some bitter tonic soup.
although i dun wan it, but theres no way i can go against her.
so no choice being forced to drink it. and i was feeling very sick after that.
but still, havent die yet. xD

den later...
me : hey sign my paper lar *innocent look*
her : *snares*
me : *gives her the pen and paper*
her : you next time lidat again you're going to get it.
me : you think i want to fail one meh.
her : still got face say. might as well go forge my signature.
me : no lor i very guai one xD
her : my foot.
me : fine lor.


因为有你的笑容,我哭的都是开心的眼泪。
因为有你的关怀,我再苦也值得。
因为有你的爱心,我的生命找不到悲伤。
因为有你的存在,我的每一天都充满幸福。
因为有你,我也飞不出你的世界了。

No comments: