Saturday, July 07, 2007

its very embarrassing to have your full name called infront of so many people.
man, yeah miss ming called my full name today in the foyer. -_-"
camp on 21st July. im only happy about it cos its not tmr :)

today is the shortest school day i had in my life man.
no time practice. hahaha i dun bother knowing the reason why also la.
so went to had lunch with ruby to kill time for the moment.
and for the first time i forgot to take my book when i left it with someone.
lol oh man, i think im getting old. haha?
and for no reason mum said shes gonna increase my allowance.
hahaha and thats so surprising.

to ruby:
hey, i know how you feel.
cheer up okay, dont take it so hard.
i dunno what to do also, but since you wana know, den ive got to say.
next time, before you even do anything, ask first.
youre too rash lor. just get over it now.
no worries, wadever happens theres still me here (:


yes tmr is the day ive been waiting for.
anybody or everybody, please wish me a happy day tmr.
hahahahahaha :D

No comments: