Saturday, July 28, 2007

im very bored right now.
i wana do quiz! too bad julia doesnt blog now.
had physics spa practical today. kinda scary though.
i kept dropping things. lol i think cos mr lim kept looking lah.
i dropped the bob, and then the stopwatch, and then something else.
and i think i did wrongly lah, somehow.
no time for geog test last question. stupid lor.
then there was maths test.
next week still got tests. sickening man. lol.
i thought july should be the month when theres no rain?
why is it raining for so many days. *wonders*
now my home got some junk food to eat already.
i just simply told my mum wad i feel like eating,
and the next moment she went to buy already.
wow? thats so unbelievable man.
and all of my televisions at home got problem today,
all thanks to my mum. she ar, always give problems one.
cos the tv all belongs to her. me and my dad doesnt watch tv. hahaha.
but still, i saved her by helping her to solve the problems.
if not dad's gonna be angry.
im indeed a peacemaker. wahahas.



oh well, i dont feel like talking.

No comments: