Monday, July 09, 2007

happy birthday royston.
hope youre happy with your life now lah,
take good care of yourself and dun always do silly things rashly.
yeah best wishes and have a good year ahead (:


its high time i shall stop wearing bright coloured clothes.
haha, if not maybe people's eyes will go painful. lol just kidding.
church as usual, but i almost fell asleep during service.
my first 7% gst item : my mp3 charger.
which cost me 49bucks. lol and i dun think my dad will return me back money la.
nevermind den, im not broke yet. haha.
after light lunch went to junction 8 to get mickey's stuffs.
and today's clouds are very grey lor.
i think the sky feels really sad for mickey. hahas.
and my poor mickey is having a headache now,
oh man, how on earth am i suppose to relax.
and its 99.9% positive tat is due to lack of sleep last night.
take care my dear. =)

roses are red,
violets are blue,
if boyfriend is having a bad headache,
then girlfriend will be having a heartache.


*note to self : cut my nails before i sleep.

No comments: