Tuesday, July 31, 2007

form teacher period whole class got scolded.
english first period also. den maths also.
physics two periods stood for one period.
bio lesson also weird weird one.
man, whats wrong with today. lol.

hmm. anyway first time so rushed after school.
but still, i manage to reach there before 4 :D
haha, met kangaroo and mickey at hub.
yeaaa and we watched harry potter.
hahaha okay lar, not that bad, but i dun like tat stupid pink lady.
and the cat is very cute! lol.
okay den suddenly got headache.
went home and bought my mum some food.
and that made her so happy -_-"
haha oh well.

you know my name, but you dont know me.
trying to know all about me is pretty scary though.
you're making me feel harassed somehow.
fine, i can always forget about it,
just that you make me feel uneasy on the inside.
but if you pick on me for no reasons, i can forgive anyway,
just that you spoil my mood only.
you live your life, and i live mine.
i dont wana care and wont bother so much.
cos it aint worth brooding over such trivial matter.



yeah, happy-g0-lucky :)

No comments: