Thursday, July 12, 2007

today is me and ruby's grand day! :D
hahahas 11th July 2007.
our 7-eleven big day!! hahaha.
okay lets hope for the best for the rest of our lives for each other.
dun say im abnormal, den i wont say you are. xD

my head is killing me.
okay shall not blog much, cos im not very well to think of anything.
yeah so was at j8 with mandy and elwyn, and also with boyfriend la :D
they two very quiet behind me lor,
made me feel like as though theyre my bodyguards lidat. -_-"
elwyn's way too shy man.
oh well, today is breadtalk's 7th birthday!
hahaha yesyes happy birthday breadtalk. i ate one of your bread today :D
and my dearest mickey bought me chrysanthemum tea.
oh well, although i dun like it, but since hes the one who bought it, i drink lor.
no matter how bitter it is, it'll still be sweet anyway.
wahahaha, but too bad, if is others, you take my life i also wun drink it.
i understand lah, cos i can feel your care and concern for me (:
okay well, i saw SNOOPY AND HIS HOUSE beside coffee bean!
snoopy snoopy snoopy :D oh gosh, so long nvr see snoopy alr,
and its very rare lor. hahaha :D
but i dun wan take picture lah. im shy okay. =x
and so embarrassing also. lol but i took one pic of snoopy lah xD
they all bully me lor. two cameras at my left and right,
with one more catching me around. lol.


SNOOPY! :D


sometimes ar, i really have a phobia of ppl taking cameras at me.
lol. i looked dumb man. and the other pics arent any better.
maybe mandy and elwyn should take up some photography skills =x
hahaha, alright just kidding!

No comments: