Tuesday, July 03, 2007

yes today no school :D
wahahaha, must enjoy before theres no more holidays already.

manhattan is a nice place with nice food (:
hahaha. well, i think i should eat faster.
cannot stay at this speed anymore. lol.
and that will be another resolution in this month.
and movie was coldddd.
penguins like cody surfing in the water makes me feel even colder.
haha, but after a while i gained my warmth back xD
lol this shows im warm-blooded! and not cold-blooded! heee.
and today was just as nice as yesterday. hahah.
but anyway, i feel the heartache for my beloved.
54 leh. can buy two mickey shirts already. lol.
i shall make sure you dont spend so much so often.
i do spare some thoughts ya know. im a nice girl. HAHA :D

okay, and i think i should eat lesser already.
ive been eating too much stuffs lately.




you're my sunshine, the only warmth i feel in my heart.
countdown 2o =)

No comments: