Friday, July 13, 2007

ookay, im alright already.
no more a patient. xD

my heart's filled with songs today :D
me and ruby were thinking of almost all the songs,
that we used to listen together last time,
and the songs that we like and all.
its rare to see me sing randomly though. lol.
okay well, chinese lesson rock for once.
everyone was paying full attention,
cos mr hou gave us a movie to watch. hahaha.
not bad lah, the movie was nice, but havent finish yet. tmr tmr (:
yeah so and so. i think today passed super slow lor.
english lesson mr xu took over our class,
and i think that the way he talks is way too abnormal. -_-"
so i was wearing my specs to tuition today.
they said i looked serious. hahaha ? how true can that be.
oh well, theres amaths test tmr.
i think im gonna flunk it.
haha, if i ever pass, den maybe i'll be the happiest girl that day. lol xD

my dearest love, dont feel scared of tmr.
no matter what, i'll always be there to support you.
although i cant go in, but my heart is always with you.
just do your best, and good luck.
whatever it is, whether good or bad,
to me your voice is always the best :)


No comments: