Thursday, July 19, 2007

was daydreaming and ms kodi caught me.
man, for the first time leh.
luckily i answered correctly, if not i'll not have peace for the rest of my eng lessons.
yeah, and i think i screwed my phy test paper.
although i wrote quite alot on the paper,
but i think the answers are quite crappy. lol.
lets hope mdm goh can understand what i mean.
oh well wadever lah.
and i was totally gross out during bio.
pig's heart. eeeeew *faints*
my face was utterly pale for the whole hour.
everyone was doing something, only i sat there trying not to die off. lol.
so freaked out lah. its disgusting man.
after school no cca. cos the stupid room was not opened.
and when it was, nothing to do also,
so spent the day playing badminton in the foyer.
and the day's over.
ruby injured my hand ='(
it hurts so much lor, just trying not to show it out only.
zzz. i make sure no one touch my hand until its recovered. lol.



im moody. because someone else is.
how you feel is how you affect me too.
although you didnt say it, i can feel it one. and i know.
so dont think about anything liao la, and cheer up to the maximum.
cos i'll always be there for you my love :)

No comments: