Thursday, July 26, 2007

my toe hurts.
my head is in pain.
my eyes are closing.
my brain is dying.
but my heart is still beating. lol.
homeworks are driving me crazy.
hais. so many tests coming up also. zzz.
i think i should faster go get a damn new file,
if not i'll keep asking for the timetable in class.
haha, and im always asking for the time in class also.
lol i guess the people around me will never forget me this way.
wahahaha xD
after school cca was so nice lah.
i went to interview mr lim changwei,
den HE GAVE ME MUFFIN :D hahahaha for no reasons lor.
lol i think he just bought it de lah, cos i saw him holding two.
den he gave me one. hahahaa he gave me leh.
HOW NICE RIGHT ?!?!?! :D

Lumont chocolatier :D Belgian Quality Chocolate man!
the super nice muffin mr lim gave me! :D




No comments: