Monday, March 02, 2009

from the clear blue sky to when the sun goes down,
from the fine weather to when the raindrop falls.
any moment counts i guess...just any.
oh poor merlion.
thank goodness i dont like lions...
if not probably i'd be so depressed seeing his poor head cracked.

anyway i was totally grossed out when i went back to the clinic today -.-
dont wanna talk about it anyway lah, even mandy felt it disgusted.
so, got back our medical report, im so very prefectly fine in my chest.
it states my heart size is normal and lungs are normal too.
like duh, even though my heart is extremely big to contain all my loves but physically its still normal. hahaha!(okay that was just crapping)

and some people thought i was going to cut their queue in the post office.
like hello, which part of me looks like i have that cut-queue face?
i cant be bothered la huh, i just want to post my damn enrolment thing okay?
typical singaporeans are sometimes over-sensitive man, really.

and so there goes another day.
goodnight world, tommorow will be better.



when i gaze into your eyes,
it isn't just another look, dearest.

No comments: