Thursday, March 05, 2009

Randomism

someone said i was a heartbreaker last night.
oh well. not true luh?

heard this on the radio few days ago:
Some things that men do not understand about women:
1. why do women say nothing when there is surely something?
2. why do women say that they're fine when they are actually not?
3. why women can spend the whole day shopping but cannot spend 90min with their men to watch a soccer match?
4. why do women take such a long time to bathe?

ha, i think men would understand me then.
i dont say nothing when theres somerhing,
i dont say im fine when im not,
90 min is nothing actually, unless its watching with some disgusting hulk.
oh maybe for the last one...
half an hour bath is not very long right? *cross fingers*
haha!

anyway i didnt know this time of the year is the rainy season.
it has been raining for like 650327948615 days?
and i feel so insecure without my umbrella with me...
although i cant really change my habit of not bringing a brolly out with me.

oh, and it's interesting to know that all colours have their meanings.
was about to continue doing up my cell's blog when i thought to do some research about colours...
it cant be black and white totally you see...not everyone's like me. hurhur.

ah, i miss my cousin who's in macau :(
still rmb her telling me to get my driving licence so can go back drive her car.
oh but i'm already having thoughts about whether to drive in the future or not.
hahaha well, its still early for that la *knocks*

Yawn.

No comments: