Tuesday, March 31, 2009

On mind, In heart.

Ultimately, who do you truly think of at the end of the day after everything?

i've just finished eating my dinner and i'm having hiccups.
shit, i hate it man, doesn't feel right when you keep *ulp*-ing -.-

and i feel very irritated when my mum speaks nonsense too.
who says assumptions are always correct?
i tell you no means no liao, if you still think yes then yes lor.
i've said my piece and that's it.

was talking to joshua on msn during noon,
me: ya i'm born in penang m'sia
joshua: oh my gf is from m'sia too
me: wah really!
joshua: yeah, m'sians are nicer, sg ladies CMI

and marina sq is superbly cold!
went there to have my supposedly lunch? at 3pm?
ha, then after i went home i had my dinner.
seriously, i am getting fat.

told ruby that during first day of poly she'll see me without a bag,
i'll just bring a pen and my phone and my wallet and my specs. HA.
me: then i'll borrow a piece of paper from you and make friends with you :D
ruby: no go away, you bagless person i'm not your friend -.-
TOTALLY HEARTLESS RIGHT?!
but i love to tease her, no wonder until now she don't really believe things i say cos most of the time i'm just jokingly bluffing her about things. HAHAHA.

jiani likes checkered blouses. haha i don't have any.
but anyway, i saw a nice top at deaigual!
hehe random.

my cash are all flying towards transportation, aw :(
why is the society being so unreasonable to charge adult fares for non working people?
it makes no sense, don't you think so?
oh well.

& first time saw rfriend getting so upset over a friend...
well although i haven't really seen it yet, but i guess such things does happen.
it's either up to her or up to us already.
afterall changes are changes right? you can't prevent them from happening you see.

branden: im so sry about yesterday, didnt know you were sleeping.
me: nvm but hello its midnight of course i'm sleeping?
very strange leh, i think guys sleep very very very late, do they?




'cause for me it's you.
always you & i always do.

No comments: