Saturday, March 14, 2009

i feel restless/sleepy/tired after having so much sleep!
hohoho i think i'm a weird monster.
& i feel so full after eating an apple.
really a weird creature i am.
(although many friends say im a eating freak(but a very slow one). hahaha! :P)

As the earth revolves, we earthlings are part of the revolution in any way.
What a profound sentence. HAHAHA!

oh yeah, last night i discovered a secret of my dad!
my mum told me he actually smokes!!!!!!!! GASP my dad was a smoker!
he quit smoking when i was like uh....7 years old?
no wonder i had no much impression of smelling tobacco -.-
oh my, so i guess pretty much that my dad was also a paikia when he was young!!!
he smokes, he drinks when soccer-ing, he speaks vulgarities when he's angry.
oh myyy, no wonder i would turn out to like "bad" guys...
(okay not really bad but cool in a nice bad way? heh this is chim.)
but well they seriously have that side in them no matter how or what. hahaha!
i bet ruby and mandy will have the shock of their lives cos they've always though my dad was the cute and innocent kind -.-


oh shucks, i'm running late for lunch.

No comments: