Saturday, March 07, 2009

silence doesnt mean nothing

like owner, like dog. HAHA snoopy♥ !
-
I dont say it doesnt mean I dont feel it. I do.
i guess i just didnt want to put too much emotions into saying it.
-
-
cell in church started early and it was a short one too.
huijun said i am such an optimistic person. ha?
hear out what others have to say about their lives...
laughing over silly things that i find it amusing myself...
settling and planning things i have to do...
That was my afternoon.
-
resting in the stillness, listening to music while nuaing on your bed...
enjoying the comfort and the sound of the wind in the air... you call this life?
This was my late afternoon.
-
anyway i think lady gaga looks evil, you think so? haha.
-
-
how does it feel...to be out of sight, out of reach, out of touch, out of speech...
how does it feel?
how do you feel?
-
&the day seemed long...so long, so long.
-
-
i miss you.

No comments: