Monday, March 30, 2009

was very busy today morning,
stressing up and doing the design for my cell's shirt.
cos since i'm free to do so, then i'll just do it.
after april then probably you'll see me being inactive alr. ha!

then after emo-ing over my meigui i decided to nap since i've got nothing to do already.
ruby called over when i was msging her while i was like half asleep.
so eventually went to meet up with half the clique at wheelock.
didn't have intentions of eating but somehow since they count you in then no choice.
had sushi buffet, and each of them got me something for my portion while i was on way. ha!
so didn't do much except for eating?
can't really remember much of our conversation, except the smoking one.
bluffed ruby that i am actually a smoker and she said if i really was she wouldn't treat me as a friend anymore.
and she added even if it's true, mandy would be before me.
HAHAHA HEY GIRL LOOK, you're not guai at all, you believe me now? :D
passed weiqin her supposedly birthday present but end up being not one anymore. ahah.

& that group of people were so interested in redeeming that don't know what voucher,
and they were looking for that dumb counter.
i didn't quite believe in that thing la actually, but well, just walked around until they're satisfied.
and after some time shereen the hero saved the day(buay tahan alr),
i went to enquire and found out that it was only available during fri,sat&sun -.-
see see see?

&i went off first after that.
it sucks to take the transport after 6pm, peak hour.
everyone thinks that size doesn't matter.
and just look at the faces of the people, it's either stress or tiredness written on it.
all of those must be workaholics i guess.



if only conveniency wasn't a problem,
our life would probably be almost so perfect.
don't you think so? :)
a smile to start the day, a smile to end of the day.
that's what makes life better for you from me;
'cause to make you feel whole is what completes me.
feel it :)

No comments: