Monday, May 04, 2009

the black and white series, ha. 

i was finally early by 5min today.

i was called bamboo today anyway -.- 
why, i think some others are skinnier than me! 

i didn't quite understand the circular flow of income between injections and withdrawals during econs though. 
sigh gotta do some studying soon enough this week.
but i like econs tutorials cos he always ends earlier :)
but too bad it doesn't falls on the last lesson of my timetable. 

was munching abit here and there during rht lecture to prevent myself from going to the sian-est level.
and still stuck with studying f&b now. 
heard from another class that it was quite difficult? oh well. 

i dread wed and thurs!  
so better don't mess with me during those days.

oh, jerald saw me in school today and i couldn't recognize him. 
he was waving at smiling and i just looked at him like as if he's nuts or something. 
aiya felt so dumb actually after realizing.
so if any of you didn't see me for ages and suddenly pops out one day,
don't mind if i couldn't recognize, just give me like ten seconds.

No comments: