Saturday, May 23, 2009

i'm getting more and more emo. damn it. 
i don't know what's with my life now. 
school is really stressful, all these works can just drive the hell out of me. 
and so many things are running inside me. 
it's just... feelings that words can never explain enough. 
maybe i'm good at suppressing sometimes. 

freaking tired. 
today sucked. period. 
was at home the whole day trying to struggle with my tiredness and sch work and concerns.
i really feel and worry and care... constantly thinking and hoping,
cos it simply aches me knowing how much things are for you.
it gets hard sometimes saturating in the unknowns and yet trying to do the best and the most within capabilities... yearning to just provide at least some sense of comfort in this indirect manner. 
even with silence, my soul reaches as far as it is to you, standing by and staying by you. 
once again, really hope you'd be fine alr or so.

alright, things would get better as the sun rises tmr. 
at least, i'd always be the sunshine you'll see and the warmth you'll feel. 
goodnight. 

No comments: