Saturday, May 02, 2009

dragged myself out of bed today morning.  i feel so tired :( 
but no choice, i have like billions of things to get into my head for F&B test, 
and left like only three days to study for it. 
last time we thought studying 2 chapters of the textbook in sec is like so much within a week,
but now this is like 6 chapters of it. 

anw, i feel like my brain's kinda washed up cos i don't seem to remember birth dates of people.
HAHAHA stm, gasp. 
need to like upgrade another 2GB of memory for that...
but currently i need that space for my school work. 

hausan showed me mr hou's picture through his msn webcam,
he looked "better" now though, and his house is super nice.
glad that he's doing well there... and he said he stays beside an apple farm. 
haha hilarious. so he's got free apples everyday.
(anyone wants to see his picture can ask from me, cos i don't wanna put up some guy's picture on my blog for no good reason. haha.)

ok time to study. sigh!
bian tai one la, so much -.- 

No comments: