Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Presence of silence, with love. 

very, very tired. 
tmr and friday will be too, sigh. 

was stressing over IntHt like crap,
chionged to complete studying in the library during break time.
but i got so sian till i just decided to have the whatever-will-be-will-be mentality. 
and it turned out to be so zzz. 
i didn't study the history of tourism so i made up some answer of my own but too bad didn't hit the jackpot. 
and the filling in the blanks sucked big time, i couldn't remember cos there was too much things i read about and simply went blank, so boo. 
hope at least can hit 20.
whatever, a pathetic 5% weightage -.- 

f&b presentation next, and glad it's over.
only knew that i said alot of things that i didn't even thought that i would say.  

yj: i same as my friend, i also like kb, he's dao.
me: so you saying you like me la, cos i'm quite dao leh. 
yj: if not why do you think i always stick to you?

HAHA(my self-esteem very high now), my daoness can also attract people.
not bad wor. 
me: i won't be meeting you tmr and friday cos i'm going school earlier to do projects. 
ruby: ok i'll miss you.

haha aw, nice to know that i'm missed. 
rowell: you're getting more and more evil! *hits my table* 
too bad :) 

sigh, ok still have truckloads to do. 
siansation, urgh. 

&you'd always been on my mind; 

No comments: