Thursday, May 07, 2009

I think i've lost weight, really. 

glad that wed and thurs are over. ph value of my mood increased to 6.5. 
although more and more things to do but at least the days are over for now. 
was very distracted during first tutorial cos of the sudden immediate decision to make. 
decision-making under pressure ok. 
but luckily no proper lesson going on... if not i'll really be dead. 
it was rather just going through all the projects and presentations briefings. 
anyway she laughed when i told her to call me shereen instead of my chinese name -.- 

was in my very own world when we were at bistro until this group of ladies got me into their conversation. amusing people. 

so the day passed by boringly and horribly. 
during pom they wanted me to go and present but apparently i was too sian to do so.
any day except for wed and thurs. 

anyway, my favorite subject is APEL. 
HAHAHA, ok sounds lame but whatever. it's cool ok, afterall it's still a subject. 
it's good what, you learn about success and life and emotions and how to manage yourself and such things. interesting stuffs...i saw one of the page whereby they tell you how your cognitive mind works and stuffs. very different from character education you know.
if they have a grading i'll get a distinction man... but too bad there's only pass or fail. ha.

i'm supposed to do research for essay test but i'm tired,
and it's time to sleep too, so goodnight. 


& what really matters is just us being as one in heart.
the power of what makes us smile from the inside out. 

No comments: