Friday, May 22, 2009

Sigh?

very blue today, top to bottom.
i seriously feel so useless and helpless and out of reach. 
i really would want to make things better if i could. 
but the only thing that can only always be functioning is my mind and emotion-self. 
everything is just processing through my thoughts and heart.

i can finally rest a little longer cos saturday is coming. 
i'm very deprived of sleep this week. totally. 
it really sucks big time... mad tests are coming so soon. 
projects are all flying in like anything. 
and mid exams are going to be here soon too, madness. 
siansation. 

too tired to type alr. goodnight. 



I...I just know that I will always be here for you.  
& No matter what circumstances life brings,
Never will a piece of me be detached from you within. 

No comments: