Friday, May 29, 2009

my morning was horrible. 
i don't wanna hide this k, i'm being very honest. 
i think we all would agree and know why. 
say me fierce or angry or stress, whatever that is. 
i'm just being serious and i just feel very frustrated with how things are going k.

lunched with ruby&andre and went home.
at least, getting out of that situation makes me feel a little better.
i'd rather study for my midsem rather than to be in that not-here-nor-there issue. 
i don't know what's wrong with this ok, i never had problems like these. 
ok, maybe you can blame it on the given task. 

i've no mood for projects now. 
after exams then i'll use my damn boring holiday to finish the whole load of projects and get it over and done with. 



Have a good break and rest well! 
& I'll always be behind you through it all :) 

No comments: