Monday, May 18, 2009

Hope everything will turn out fine soon. 


this was what that was written on my top today: 
I'll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your best friends. 
I'll smile when you smile & feel all the pain you do,
& if you cry a single tear, I promise I'll cry too.

don't know why so many people tried reading it.
ruby was the only one that manage to know it fully cos i read it to her, 
and she said "wow, so inspiring." 
*laughs*

no appetite today though... quite good cos can save money.

anyway, only till this day then i realised i really cannot stand wasting time. 
i mean like if you wasting time cos you got nothing to do, it's ok. 
but if time is wasted when its not supposed to, wo shou bu liao. 
yeah, i never knew that side of me until today. 

commskill test tmr.
i hope social networking would be manageable cos i don't feel like backup-ing on globalisation.

No comments: