Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm glad that pom tutorial ended at 5. 
Ended my day in a nicer way.

Ok anyway, like seriously, i'm provoked to score well for the next iht test! 
yeah i'm so going to. no doubt. 

I was playing rk's itouch TapTap music game today. 
it's nice. i like it. 

Apel lesson was enriching. i love it ok. 
talked about goals in key areas of life today, 
and ended with a video talking about Love.
very valued. and then Cp told us an incident and she nearly teared :O 
don't know why but alanna teared later on also. 
see, touching lessons k. 

Mid sem tests are coming up, so gotta study hard already. 
i miss snoopy marshies, haha :) 



Cast your troubles away and feel my love. 
For my everlasting presence here will only makes life better.
Smile if you feel it :) 

No comments: