Friday, January 08, 2010

Ah yes, very long day. Super tired now.
Just came home from church not long ago.

Firstly, very sad over my econs results!
Sighhh...gonna mug hard for final year exam...although it's like twice as hard :(
But nvm, cos last sem my mid sem results for econs also not THAT good, haha.
Oh well, it's over!
But glad my other papers are still :)

So blah blah blah, waited for an hour for somebody *rawr*
Super sian ok...hope won't have such next time anymore.
But anyway had an awesome time together, love youuu! :)

Rushed to redhill, wasted my damn cab money, somemore it's peak hour.
Had dinner, then went for pnp in replacement of cell.
Was feeling sososo tired and my eyes were already closing.
Man, i'd better make sure my alternate fridays are filled with energy.

Will be out tmr!
But still thinking of work behind my mind.
Some things just can't be out of mind...just like you!
Hahaha!

Ok off for now. Byebye!

No comments: