Friday, January 29, 2010

You were always on my mind.
-

Longest day of my week.
Scammed by econs tutorial -.-
Made me wake up at like 6 plus, rushed to school, after 15min said end class after we handed in our project.
Wahhh cannot get over it leh, somemore relief tutor.
Goodness gracious.

So anyway, had lessons all the way till 1plus.
Went to lab and sat there and chiong for the stupid bcs web project until 6pm -.-
Ok it was very horrible cos we didn't know what to do, so was trying to do alot of things.
But at least with our smart brains we managed to crap out way out.
I totally had no knowledge of flash, so luckily vic was able to do smth out of it.
So finally after like 4.5 hours we finished the whole thing and handed up before deadline.
At least had a sense of accomplishment. Although i was so drained out and tired.

Rushed over to meet cell at vivo city -_-"
Yeah so it was like superbly far and i was quite late but well...at least they waited for me at the food court =)
Went to have my dinner(i was so hungry man), and so i talked to ps. km and ps. cx since the both of them were free and just beside me.
Had no idea why i can make ps. cx laugh so much...hmm but not a bad thing i guess, lol.

Proceeded with short lesson at the rooftop place(idk why hj suggested that place but i thought the night scenery was pretty nice).
And the lesson was really short compared with last week! (i like)
Haha well so that was about all.
At least destressed myself abit by taking in some fresh cooling air.

So now, time to start getting ready for presentations and tests!
I seriously need to start studying...gosh.
Next week's gonna be the most stressful week for me.

Ok time to sleep, extremely tired.

No comments: