Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Busy busy busy.

Clipped up my fringe today in school cos it's very long and i can't stand it.
So finally went to cut after school.
I waited for 20min and the cutting lasted only for like 20 secs -.-
I think everyone there was quite stunned. Like i just sat down a moment ago.
Didn't want to trim my back cos honestly i don't trust them...heh.
Wasn't the hairdresser whom i always go to so i not very willing to let them touch my hair.
Haha!

Heard that o's results are coming out on next monday.
Too bad i'm not free to drop by but i'll still support ya elroy :)
Maybe can get to see some of them if they're here for the open house at tp.
Hmmm time flies huh, seemed so long ago that i went to take my o level results.
Still can rmb how was it like over there in the hall.
And that was probably the first and last time i wore the 4g class shirt. Haha!

No comments: