Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ok, totally not my day either.
Had a day full of lessons and was feeling damn sian.

Apparently now left with one last project to complete.
All the rest submitting next week, 3 presentations next week and nearly everyday for the next week have tests.
What's best? I haven't studied for any of the three papers. Die.
My next week is totally packed and full and i don't like it at all.
And now still have to find time for presentation rehearsals, sigh.
Though i may not look stress but actually i am.

And you know what?
I didn't do one of my online psycho quiz, so there goes my 10 marks.
Ok i know i should be blaming myself but sigh.
Nobody told me the deadline was 24 jan!
Ah whatever, too bad for me then.

I think i've been eating alot lately man.
Ice creams especially.

No comments: