Sunday, January 24, 2010

In your presence is the best place I'd want to be.


Breakfast at tanglin mall today was tiring.
Who on earth eats roti prata with plastic fork and spoons right?
Grr the person provided me with that -_-"
But anyway, i still prefer the one i went to with qad.
So...did up dawn's present and gave it to her after service :)
I think everyone loves my ideas...mwhahah.

Service ended late today though, and time was kind of tight so was trying to rush my way through.
I think my stamina is failing...which means my napfa in year three is going to die miserably.
Hoho, dooming.

I love talking to qad :) (although sometimes i don't get any response)
But i guess i like to see his different smiles...which comes rarely wor!

Back's aching now :(

& Tmr is mondayyy!!! Siansation.

No comments: