Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I think i'm so going to live with stress until exams are over by march :(

Sigh.
Days haven't been better for god-knows-why.

My phone annoyingly went nuts and i had to go all the way to replace a sim card today morning.
Wasted so much of my time.
And because the name wasn't under me i had to call 1633 and it took me like so damn long.
So i had to contact my friends cos i didn't have any phone so i could meet up with them.
Then i had no coins and i don't know their numbers -.-
But luckily i was smart and lucky enough, eventually done with everything after the whole morning.

Western food in mensa canteen is not nice at all.
Wonder why are there so many people buying it.

Had a horrible time trying to rush and do web project.
Dreamweaver really sucks man, so troublesome.
Not like as if i'm going to be some web designer in the future also.
Still yet to be done with the whole thing.

Then totally was too sian and restless to pay attention in econs lec alr too.
So drained.

Wished time could pass slower sometimes.

Ok i should stop wasting time and get on with my miserable work, sobs.

No comments: