Thursday, January 21, 2010

I think my group didn't really do well in our presentation of meeting this morning?
Oh well, seriously can't stand it lah.
She commented our meeting was fast, formal and serious.
Like hello, it's a formal meeting leh! -.-
Ah whatever, nobody can understand her anyway.

So i guess that pretty much affected all of our moods today, haha.
Everyone was so sian to the max.
Long day of lessons and lecture, super boring!
Only psycho tutorial was interesting, but i was like freezing, so don't like it also.

I think my mum thinks that i'm like super free and relaxed.
She don't know how busy i am and stressed up with upcoming exams and project deadlines.
Obviously i can't be still doing work at home wad...i don't have so much energy and motivation.
And because she saw me watching drama online doesn't mean i'm free ok.
That's just part of my break time once a week nia.

Poly life is life-changing man, i swear.
I don't know how JC life is but honestly i think both are equally hectic.
It's pathetic when young adults like us have to be so occupied with schwork -.-
Ok i think i should stop ranting. Should jiayou :)

So basically submitted my psycho project today and done with cs presentation.
Tmr will be submitting econs articles, socio's essay, cs's reflection journal and ob presentation.

No comments: