Saturday, January 23, 2010

Back then, you were willing to lose a good friend because of somebody.
I was hurt but I don't even think you gave a damn.
But apparently now, I can't pretend that things never happened before.
I don't know why the sudden change in you when i thought we were not supposed to be friends anymore because you did not bother to salvage our friendship. I asked as I wanted to know why and is it because that somebody isn't there anymore. If this is the case, don't you think that you're making me feel like i'm so pathetic?
Like just someone who is a "reserved" person in your social circle.
If you had cherish the friendship, you wouldn't have cruelly and blindly ended the friendship without a word but only an apology.
Although i'm glad that at least you still have the courage to speak up, but maybe you should think about how others will feel.
However, i appreciated you for laying down your pride and realising the fact that talking to me now as if nothing happened was being ridiculous.

Oh well.

No comments: