Friday, January 22, 2010

"Just laugh about it"

I don't know about you, but I had a very long day.

I guess you did too.
Woke up super early today and got asked to help joo to so her econs articles -.-
Best right, so last minute of her.
But anyway, went to school and thought of submitting my socio essay but that malay lady was so late till we gave up waiting for her to open the room cos we had tutorial. Grr -.-
Had a really rushed presentation and role play during OB after that though...
Simply babbled some words and make my way through the whole thing.
Haha, but our role play was so funny.

Just when I thought at least things are getting better with school work,
Here comes another frustrating and sian issue - overseas educational trip.
Honestly, I find it ridiculous for us to pay money in exchange for our 15% coursework grade.
Yeah like whatever right, go there to study?!
Super sian over it, haiz. Totally spoilt my mood again.
These days uh, the school hasn't make me any happier at all man.
Sigh.

Went out with sansan in the afternoon for awhile to look at some stuffs in town.
Had a piece of cake before we left. Cheesecake rocks :)
Met up with my cell at tiong bahru, dinnered and headed back to church.
Had a long and intense cell lesson...wah i tell you my mind's already like so dead but yet i still had to think about so much things.
Hmm so ended pretty late, but luckily got people fetch.

Extremely tired until the maximum point.
Goodnight.

No comments: