Friday, January 01, 2010

Resolutions for the new decade

Ah, how can i forget about my resolutions.

Resolutions for 2010:
  • do well in my studies (try to maintain my gpa)
  • survive through cya duty
  • manage time and my schedule well
  • make time for the people i love
  • continue building a deepest of deepest quality relationship with people i love
  • save more money
  • change phone
  • fulfill all my roles and responsibilities well in church
  • see growth in the kids under me at children's church
  • maintain good friendships
  • go overseas..?
  • embrace the beauty of turning 18 :D
  • stay happy always
  • giving my all and my best to people i love
  • control emotions, not to be feeling insecure, and trust to the deepest*

P/s. Let's make the year a better and lovelier one together! :)


*will and must achieve

No comments: