Sunday, February 11, 2007

ha. i sent a sms to my dad this afternoon during his breaktime.
and he got so shock that he ant believe it that he called home.
dad : hello peiling ah?
me : yeah.
dad : you sent a msg to me ?!
me : ya.
dad : oh, how sweet of you ahs ! hahaha
me : hahaha, ya happy birthday.
dad : ya happy happy. going back to work.
me : okay. byebye.

helped my mom with the house decor -.-
she lor, paste here paste there, paste until my whole house looked so reddish.
she says its to have the new year's atmosphere.
...wadever. and she became so happy when everything's done. =\
and i gave her my phy paper to sign. LOL.
when she happy mood everything goes "0-k".
she only said "why everytime your tests only borderline pass?"
okay great. better than those dumb naggings.

my days soon are gonna be like :
11th feb - going out.
12th feb - school.
13th feb - after school haircut.
14th feb - going out.
15th feb - school.
16th feb - going yzps maybe.
17th feb - cny eve. probably staying at home watching tv.
18th feb - either suntec or sentosa.
19th feb - if ysd got go out with church friends den will be the above one.
20th feb - finding people to go out, since my mom told me to.
21th feb - back to school.

my days doesnt seem very interesting.
cos i know i won be getting much angbaos this year.

No comments: