Wednesday, February 07, 2007

oh crap.
me and ruby broke the lab's delivery tube.
ha, not one but two. 0_o
okay we're violent people. lol.
geog test i guess im gonna like do badly for it.
cos i think i made the dumbest mistake.
i wrote north-south as the direction !!!
holy shit. i wanted to write north east one.
like wtf. i bet yusma's gonna embarrass me. zzz.

thank goodness today priya nvr sit at my seat during chinese.
cos everytime when she sits there my bag will become a roti prata -.-
anyway, i think the school sucks man.
trying to get so much money just bcos they dont have.
every subject gotta buy one tys book which costs $6.50.
and i got like 6 books to buy, that'll be about $39 !
39 bucks can buy me one pizza meal, or a woodstock pillow, or phone earpiece, and even a shirt man.
my mom was like giving me the face as though she dont believe im needing so much money.
sooner or later my mom's going broke.

tmr got bio and phy and chinese test.
okay that looks very stressful, and i didnt study !
just looked through luh.
but thats double stress.
okay wadever. good luck to me.
oh yes. and common tests is like on week 10 ?!
which is the march hols season
and changwei said papers will be returned after the hols.
HAHA, great. no need to get scoldings before holidays,
can go out somemore. not bad though. gees.

No comments: