Saturday, February 10, 2007

nothing much happened today,
so i guess i'll talk about the more detailed stuffs.

anchal was crying, but seems like no one knows why.
den later cass cried also. 0_o
whats wrong with people today ?!?!
teachers also got quite mad easily.

and niko scolded me lah ! LOL.
hope she sees this. =x
hahaha but of course i wont take it to heart lah.
shes this fierce to everyone i guess. lol.

o lvl results were out today.
yusma said alot of did badly and all,
and that sounded so scary loh.
im gonna be damn stress next year man.

after school ruby went out with vivian,
so i went to mac with mandy loh.
saw alot of ex peicaians there.
and they all looked good.
haha, grown ups are always having a better life, isnt it ?
and mandy wore my specs 0_o
lol and people who knew us thought she was short sighted!
den went to buy cakes for my dad. (:
and when i got home i feel like eating it so badly.
haha, but nah. unless my dad dun want lo.

fillet-o-fish are sooo expensive nowadays.
the burger became so small loh. and it costs 3.20 bucks for one.
oh yea. the auntie at the cake shop gave me AMERICA 5 cents -.-
she mistaken it as 20 cents. zzzz ?!

mom : wake up!
me : *coming to my senses*
mom : HEY!
me : whaat... ?
mom : WAKE UP !
me : whhhy...... ?
mom : its dinner time !
me : so ?..
mom : YOUR SHOW START ALR LAH.
me : HUH ?! okok !
mom : finally. its only 6pm actually.
me : ........!!!!

No comments: