Saturday, February 03, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME. =)

camp was o-k-a-y loh. just tat its very scary. lol.
3G rocks lah. we're sooo hyper active and all. cool man :D
and stuffs like the instructors that 'belong' to us.
haha, dinali's rio, niko's wayne, ruby's shawn, and my joel.
lol ! its quite lame lah, but at least that was some kinda entertainment.
and i love the kayaking most. haha its so fun loh.
dun like those high element stuffs.
but now finally back.
but however, i go there one piece, come back half piece -.-
firstly, i am sick.
yeah man, i cough like some old man, and my voice turned sexy.
and i am totally burnt.
after the second day im like having very serious sunburns.
both my hands, my legs especially, and my back neck.
and my whole body ache. cos ive got no sleeping back and pillow,
so i slept on the damn wood plank for two days,
and two nights i couldnt sleep cos its damn cold, and i didnt bring my jacket,
and the planes that flew by were like bombs that landed above my head =\
it hurts so much just even when i move or something.
so its as equal as a robot trying to move. hurhur.
and its like im some kinda patient getting discharged.
when i reached home my mom started to ask me get medicine and all.
and i went to sleep for like 4 hours ? lol damn tired lah.
and then after dinner she made me some bloody medicine.
and god, it sucks man ! almost puked it out. gross.
but still, home's the best. :D

No comments: