Tuesday, February 20, 2007

went out with my family today.
we went to take the sentosa express :D its quite cool though, but i think its quite slow =x
my dad went to queue up for like 30mins?
lol cos got alot of ppl, and everyone's queuing up for the tickets.
alright but anyway we got onto the express and reached sentosa luh.
my mom was wanting to visit the sentosa flower 2007 thing.
yeah, and she was so glad when she saw the flowers. lmao.
oh yeah, and we took a picture there. =\
and later went around sentosa loh. nothing much really,
cos the weather's damn hot and my mom was like wanting to see the beach,
and when we got there she say theres nothing there. -_-
oh. and my dad bought me ice cream from ben and jerry :D
then somehow we got back to vivo and went to marina.
yeah, we went to pizza hut :D
it was kinda pathetic cos im the one eating and my mom was busy drinking lots of water cos shes coughing badly and my dad was there drinking a cup of coffee. -.-
afterall its not bad lah, just tat my parents dun like eating western stuffs.
but for the sake of me, they still pei me go lah. hahas xD
so after that went to the river hongbao, near the esplanade.
wanted to find the zodiac thingy but couldnt find it. so too bad luh.
and my mom went to the tree thingy. supposed to use a coin and aim at the bell below a card which got some new year wordings.
my mom took out a 50cent and aimed at the "da ji da li" sign.
ha, and it went "ding" so loud and clear that the ppl around her go "waaaah" -.-
alright. but i must say, my mom's good at that.
yeah, and we went home.
one thing good about going with family is that i get to eat what i want.
lol and thats all.

No comments: