Sunday, February 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY ! :D

hope you like the cake i bought for ya (:
and i wanna thank you also for giving me money,
and thanks for making up my childhood.
and spoilt me from young, although my mom always go against you.
you are always the one who bring me to swimming pool,
and buy me fishballs, go playgrounds and buying 1buck ice creams to eat whenever we're out.
you always wait for me to wear my shoes when my mom dun even care,
and you're always the one helping me to close the windows and off the fans at night.
you never scold me nor beat me before in my whole entire life.
and ive always got wad i wanted from you!
although we dont talk much, but that never drift us apart.
you rock and you rock my life.
YOU'RE MY HERO :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA (:

hahas. although im not your close friend,
but still happy birthday!
thanks for your quizzes and taggings. (:
youre a great friend.
stay happy always! smiles :D
and r0ck on.

No comments: