Friday, February 09, 2007

ive grown 1cm !!! :D :D :D
and ive lost 0.2kg. lols.
okay anyway, my this month's resolution achieved !
hahaha. finally im 160cm. nice number man.
okay. hopefully i dont grow anymore and stop at this height for the time being.
and i wana lose 1kg. ha!

oh. and thanks julia for giving me the snoopy angbao. xD
haha actually is i ask her give me one.
lol. its nice lohs !
ms kodi got very annoyed with us today.
actually sometimes i find her quite unreasonable also.
boonping also never talk -.-
and i JUST PASSED my physics test today.
how sad luh. but better than fail lahs.
i didnt dare to give my mom sign.
lol cos i just had a quarrel with her just now.
bcos we're eating dinner mah, den i asked her to help me take chopsticks since its closer to her.
den she scold me say dunno how to take myself ar.
wtf ?! help also cannot meh. crap luh.
so in the end i dun wan eat with her. lol.
yeah so i didnt dare to get her sign the paper.
who cares lah. sunday den give her sign. =\

ruby and me went a lil absurd today.
hahaha, we were making each other "jealous" just mainly base on our WORDS.
yeah, so the mouth is really the evil one in a human.
luckily is fake one ar, if real one we can both go be love enemies liao. hahahah.
and im so honoured to have someone to ask me out on 14th feb !
LOL. okay thats lame. but nah, i think im reserved by ruby,
since we're both unwanted and singles. 0_o
intending to go watch movie. oh yes, and i miss the taste of pizza !
my mom promised we would go eat during cny. :D
hahah, and this sat's my dad's birthday.
and i havent got any idea on wad to buy.
cakes ? he doesnt like much anyway. and gifts he dont prefer also.
god, its so hard to buy presents for guys. -_-

No comments: