Monday, February 12, 2007

i had loadsa valentine gifts from my church friends! hahaha :D
theyre all so sweet loh, and their gifts too.
those food stuffs are nice too.
thanks so much for your efforts and all. (:

my parents today quarreled cos of me. sigh.
luckily im not there to witness, if not i swear my heart's gonna break.
both of them are like dont give a damn to each other,
and my mom told me this year's valentine's day will be "情敌节” instead of “情人节” already.
oh well, am i the cause ? alright thousand apologies.

met mandy and friends at bugis.
and i think its damn cool to have a few hundred bucks and spent it by yourself.
or rather, with your friends. yeah.
but well, queenie says im too quiet.
ha, i am lah, wad else you want me to do ?
charlene also a lil quiet mah. lol.
aiyah wadever lah. and its been like years since i stepped into the neoprint shop -.-
they all loh, wana take pic with me.
made me feel like im some kinda stars or sth. LOL?
okay but well, the day was nice. (:

my mom changed my whole bed to like,
everything's blue -_-
looks nice though, but i prefer green or something,
since beds are not allowed to have black,
for cny goodness sake. =\ or rather, i dun see black bedsheets.
and the pillow's damn big can ?!
man, i got a feeling my lifestyle's gonna change somehow.
no idea why my mom talks alot today,
and made me got so irritated that i told her.
she told me she'll stop if i can automatically go study myself.
i told her i will lah, but i didnt tell her its only when tests are coming.
hahaha.

my watch is spoilt. and so i have to go to school without watch again.
its like so weird, but not until the stage like as if i cant live without a watch luh.
gonna save up money and buy a new watch alr.
i spotted one tat caught my eyes in bugis today. ha, im getting you soon ! xD

No comments: